Client project details
Raymond, NH (Groundwater Resource Development)
EGGI has worked for the Town of Raymond, New Hampshire, in numerous capacities, including:
- Conducting a Town-wide Groundwater Exploration Program to develop additional groundwater supplies from unconsolidated Overburden Aquifers;
- Conducting a Town-wide Groundwater Exploration Program to develop additional groundwater supplies from Bedrock Aquifers;
- Locating and Permitting a Backup Overburden Production Well at an existing well field and refining the Wellhead Protection Area delineation;
- Reviewing an application for mining sand and gravel from beneath the water table within a major aquifer in Town; and
- Installing and developing two proposed Production Wells in the overburden aquifer along the Lamprey River. This project is currently proceeding with obtaining groundwater withdrawal permits from NHDES for two new Production Wells. Each well is capable of yielding in excess of 1 million gallons per day.
EGGI has consistently provided valuable guidance to the Town of Raymond in our role as the Town’s groundwater consultants. We successfully developed a Backup Production Well, providing needed redundancy in Raymond’s water system. Our latest efforts have focused on the installation and preliminary testing of two new Production Wells capable of withdrawing a combined capacity of more than 2 million gallons per day. EGGI will be instrumental in working with State Regulators to permit these new wells and to protect this valuable groundwater asset.
EGGI has consistently provided valuable guidance to the Town of Raymond in our role as the Town’s groundwater consultants."